Uyghur Oqughuchilar Munbiri
Uyghur Oqughuchilar Munbiri

yawrupada oquwatqan, we yawrupagha kilip oqushqa qiziqidighan uyghurlar üchün pikir almashturush supisi

HomeHome  Uyghur Latin YiziqiUyghur Latin Yiziqi  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  IzdeshIzdesh  XetküchlerXetküchler  FAQ (Soal-Jawablar)FAQ (Soal-Jawablar)  TizimlitishTizimlitish  mushtir bolungmushtir bolung  Kirish  
Latest topics
» Yengi Eza(lar)din Munber Ehlige Salam
by alibay 19.07.12 11:59

» 2012-yilliq wetendin kelgen oqush mukapat puligha iltimas qilish waqti toshup qaldi
by oghuzkb 02.05.12 3:25

» nijat hoshur akimizning körgezmisi yerlik xewerlerde
by oghuzkb 19.03.12 17:40

» Pseudomonas xinjiangensis sp – wetendin tepilghan bakterye
by Esra 28.12.11 13:37

» تۈركىيەدە ئوقۇش
by oghuzkb 26.12.11 2:47

» Germaniyege oqushqa kelgen zhongguoluq oqughuchilarning ozini tizimgha aldurush jedwili
by oghuzkb 19.11.11 14:36

» uyghur dokturlar heqqide
by Mung_kuy 10.09.11 11:19

» Xosh Xewer: Xinjiang tewelikidiki her millet oqughuchilirigha 2011. yildin bashlap oqush mukapat puli birildu.
by oghuzkb 05.09.11 4:26

» uyghur akadimyesige i'ane
by oghuzkb 30.08.11 13:57

ulinishlar
meripet

UA

Biliwal

UKIJ

Yulghun

TipTop

TipTop

meripet

Share Tewsiye
Diqqet

Bu peqet bir ilmi pikir almashturush supisi. eger bu yerdiki yazmilarda bashqilarning eser hoqoqigha, kishilik hoquqigha, jungxua xeliq jumhuryiti we yazghuchi özi yashawatqan dölettiki qanun-siyasetlerge xilapliq qilinidighan ehwal körülse, munbirimiz jawabkarliqni üstige almaydu, yazma yazghuchi özi ige boloshi kirek!

Share | 

Özingizni süyüshnimu ögining!

Go down 
AptorMeséj
zöhre
3.noruz

Yézilmilar Sani : 54
töhpe : 93
tizimlatqan waqti : 2009-06-02
yishi : 35
Orni : Münster

YollashMawzu: Özingizni süyüshnimu ögining!   30.06.09 7:59

bu maqalining mezmuni bolup koyidiken.waqtinglar chiqqanda oqup baqasiler. Very Happy

How to Love Yourself
“I am the one I have been looking for.” –Iyanla Vanzant

We spend so much of our time waiting to be loved, hoping love will find us, searching, yearning for that special love. Feeling empty and lost without it. Wanting someone to give us love and fill us up. Unfortunately, that’s not usually how life works. You will draw to you exactly what you create in life, and what you believe you are worthy of. So loving yourself can create love in your life.
Steps

1. Take a realistic evaluation of yourself.. Be honest with yourself about how valuable you believe you are as a person. The way you see yourself and treat yourself is the very way others will see you and treat you. Do you see yourself as valuable, worthy of the gift of love? More importantly, do you treat yourself lovingly and as a valuable being? It’s ok to be truthful with yourself, it may not be pretty! Awareness is the first and more powerful step on the path to change!
  2. Forgive yourself if you ever believe you aren't worthy of love. After all, there were probably things in your childhood or previous years that created that belief for you. It simply isn’t true; every being on this planet is worthy of love, after all, love is what we are here for, it’s what it’s all about. Say to yourself now; “I forgive myself for believing that I was not worthy of love.” Go look in a mirror and say it out loud to yourself, look yourself right in the eyes and say it like you mean it. Go on, I’ll wait.
  3. Post this affirmation up someplace where you will see it each and every day; "I have the courage to believe that I am worthy of love." Read it out loud, every day, at least once, ideally at least ten times each time you notice it. Sticky notes are fabulous for affirmations.
  4. Take action and make those words real. Begin loving and valuing yourself. It is said that you cannot give away what you do not have. So, if you are not able to love and accept yourself unconditionally, how in the world are you going to love and accept anyone else unconditionally? Much less accept that love in return from them?
  5. Remember that love is not a feeling, it is a choice! Make the choice to love yourself. After all, who deserves it more? The more loving you are to yourself, the more loving you will be able to be to everyone around you. Family and friends will especially benefit from this. Make a choice to come from a place of love for yourself and for everyone who is important in your life.
  6. Think about what you need to fill that emptiness inside, that place that is longing for love. What specifically do you need? Find the answer and then give it to yourself. No one is more capable of loving you, and giving you exactly what you need than you are! When you learn how to fulfill yourself in that way, you stop searching for it outside of yourself and you suddenly begin attracting it to you! You change yourself from a sponge to a magnet! People see you radiating self love and they are drawn to you!
  7. Keep a journal. Write about your experiences, good and bad. When you write down your good experiences allow yourself to feel those good feelings again. When you remember the bad experiences, allow yourself to feel pride. Pride because you faced a challenge in your life and you are here today to write about it, which must mean you are a survivor and a fighter. Tell yourself, "I know pain, but I've yet to be introduced to surrender." Keep on keeping on.Tips Here's something to try saying every day. Place it on your mirror.

• It always helps: "Look in the mirror and what do I see? A beautiful boy/girl staring back at me!" "Oh wow!" I thought. Who could that be? [smile and say] "Oh! It's most definitely me!"
  • Keep a list of the things you love about your self or things you've done that if you saw someone else do them, you would love them. For instance, if you scored more in basketball, write it down, then eventually you can build up more pros, to help you know why to love yourself (if you're analytical).
  • Practice Metta meditation. It will help you love yourself and others more.
  • Do what you enjoy. Go out anywhere, or with anyone. Or stay at home, prepare yourself a nice meal and settle down with a good book in front of a cozy fire. Make yourself happy.
  • Every time you feel a negative emotion, pause and feel it, then thank yourself for feeling it. Emotions are nothing more than an experience which contributes to who we are. Accepting negative things as good things in another perspective can yield great results.
Warnings
Loving oneself is different from self-adoration or narcissism, which are negative and a huge turn off to others.

menbehttp://www.wikihow.com/Love-Yourself.

P.S. bu tor bette engilizche maqaliler köp bolup,daim oqup berse, engilizche maqale yezishqa paydisi bar.wetendiki 4,6derije engiliztili imtahanlargha we yaki TOEFL,IELTS imtahanliriga yardimi tégip qalar study .
Choqqigha qaytish Go down
korshat
8.tomuz

Yézilmilar Sani : 325
töhpe : 615
tizimlatqan waqti : 2009-05-31
yishi : 34
Orni : Deutschland

YollashMawzu: Re: Özingizni süyüshnimu ögining!   30.06.09 9:00

I understand einbisshen hier. I habe english fast forgetet. hehehe...

zöhre
3.noruz

YollashMawzu: Re: Özingizni süyüshnimu ögining!   30.06.09 9:29

allah qandak qilay,menla gacha bolup qalghanmenmikin désem, silimu shundaq sözleylighu.shuninggha qarighanda nimistilining tesiri bek küchlük oxshaydu juma. engiliztilighu meyli,ete-ögün men Kuchen yidim,einkaufen qildim dep yürmesmiz he affraid
oghuzkb
10.oghuz

Yézilmilar Sani : 400
töhpe : 846
yishi : 37
Orni : Ulm, Germany

YollashMawzu: Re: Özingizni süyüshnimu ögining!   30.06.09 14:07

zöhre wrote:
...engiliztilighu meyli,ete-ögün men Kuchen yidim,einkaufen qildim dep yürmesmiz he affraid

beziler özlirini dewatamdu qandaq lay

zöhre
3.noruz

YollashMawzu: Re: Özingizni süyüshnimu ögining!   30.06.09 16:03

birdem yoqap ketsem, bu yerde gheywitim bolup kétiptighu,xep.
gerche rast bolsimu edemni undaq chandurmangla No
korshat
8.tomuz

Yézilmilar Sani : 325
töhpe : 615
yishi : 34
Orni : Deutschland

YollashMawzu: Re: Özingizni süyüshnimu ögining!   01.07.09 0:54

超市 gha birip keldim, 蛋糕 yidim deydighan du belkim. hehehe.... disko segitish

zöhre
3.noruz

YollashMawzu: Re: Özingizni süyüshnimu ögining!   01.07.09 3:55

undaq qiliship ketmeyli balla, biz yene dawamliq mushu tor bette barghu........ dumbalash
Sponsored content

YollashMawzu: Re: Özingizni süyüshnimu ögining!   

Özingizni süyüshnimu ögining!
Choqqigha qaytish 
1. bet (jem'iy 1 bet)

Permissions in this forum:Bu sehipidiki yézilmilargha jawab yazalmaysiz.
Uyghur Oqughuchilar Munbiri :: Bilim Buliqi :: Ammibap bilimler-
Buninggha ötüsh: